Miracle Recreation FunRaising™ Program
For Fundraising Inquiries please call The FundRaising Hotline 1-888-683-0049
Making Your Playground Dreams a Reality!
Miracle Recreation's FunRaising Program has helped hundreds of communities make their dreams of a new playground a reality! With our help, your organization will have the ability to raise enough funds for a new playground in a short amount of time.
Miracle's FunRaising program has proven success because it offers:
- A customized FunRaising program for your group.
- 50% profit on food and non-food programs! This is the highest payout of any fundraising program.
- FunRaising professionals that are with you every step of the way to help before, during, and after the execution of your fundraiser.
- FREE brochures, parent letters, and money envelopes.
- Fully prepared fundraising packets for kick-off distribution, and all you have to do is collect orders.
- Customer orders that are individually packaged, labeled with participant's name, and ready for delivery, saving your group time and effort.
Miracle's FunRaising Program Representatives also provide a friendly Customer Service Department to help with questions about your delivery and other needs that may arise. Call us today at 1-888-683-0049 for more details on the most profitable and successful fundraiser available!
To fill in our Miracle Recreation FunRaising form so that a FunRaising professional can contact and discuss your project click here: Miracle Recreation FunRaising Form
| || || |
Download our Cookie Dough Brochure
Download our Recreations Elite Retreat brochure
Marketing your FunRaising Project
Once your community has decided to build a playground, you'll need to choose a name for it - the first step in creating the identity so crucial to "marketing" the idea to your community. Then gear up for the most important part: fundraising. The experience is very rewarding!Miracle will provide you with a Rendering of the PlayGround designed for your project which can be displayed at businesses, schools, and post offices requesting support / funds for the project and how to donate.
- Create a press releases to local media to publicize the idea, requesting support/funds.
- Hold a contest for the design of the official project t-shirt. Then sell it as a fund-raiser.
- Solicit civic groups, service organizations, local merchants, grocery stores, businesses, churches, fraternities and sororities, families, and individuals not only for financial support, but for equipment, food, and manpower contributions.
- Hold fund-raising picnics and dinners.
For more ideas, contact your Miracle Recreation Sales Representative.