Sourcewell is a National Cooperative government partner that focuses on your success by giving you a less complicated way to purchase what you need. Sourcewell vendor contracts include more than 50,000 highly recognized industry leading brands. Contracts are bid at the manufacturer level and awarded locally, which supports the local economy.
Through Miracle’s contract, you can satisfy local bid requirements for playground and recreational equipment quickly and confidently since Sourcewell has done all the work for you.
Benefits of a Sourcewell Membership
- Streamline the procurement process
- Avoid time-consuming process of establishing bid docs and waiting for responses
- Feel comfortable knowing you are working with a government agency with public employees
- Miracle serves as a preferred provider of commercial playground and recreation related equipment under the Sourcewell contract
- Membership is free with no obligations
- No cost, no obligation and no liability
- Reduce protests by competing companies
- Establish the paper trail between the member and Sourcewell, justifying the purchasing decision
Who qualifies for Sourcewell membership
- State and local government entities – cities, counties, water districts and Native American tribes
- Public and private education – K-12, special education districts, charter schools, higher education
- Tax-exempt non-profit organizations – hospitals and nursing homes, rural power cooperatives, housing authorities and member associations and cooperatives
*Playground equipment and recreational products are available to Sourcewell members under contract #010521-LTS