Build Your Playground and Your Community Spirit
Playgrounds are natural gathering places where local children and families from all walks of life can play and socialize together with a shared sense of community. When developing your playground, you can rally that community spirit and enthusiasm to recruit local volunteers to join you in a Community Build project.
What is a Community Playground Build?
Establishing a community build playground project can save you money, and prove to be a very valuable and rewarding experience.
A professionally supervised installation using volunteers from your community.
- We provide the guidance.
- Your community provides the sweat!
What Are the Benefits of a Community Build Playground?
- More playground for your money
- Up to 30% total project savings
- Builds strong relationships with civic groups and neighbors
- Creates a sense of community pride and ownership
Can You Do a Playground Community Build?
What are the things that need to be considered in order to do a community build?
- Organizing 5-8 committees and recruiting volunteers
- Fundraising and/or seeking in-kind donations
- Volunteer training
- Involving kids
- Site prep and/or old playground removal
- Build day activities, equipment, food, and drink
- Hard, physical and rewarding work
- Grand opening planning and celebration
Get Your Playground Community Build Started
Contact your local Miracle Recreation representative to begin organizing your Community Build today.Find your Representative