Share the Benefits of Shade
Shade keeps your playground more comfortable by keeping temperatures lower in the warmer weather, and helps ensure that play equipment stays cooler to the touch. With high-quality shade structures, there is less direct sunlight on kids, allowing them to play longer and reducing the risk of sunburns.
The right fabric structure can block up to 96% of harmful UV rays, and can make your playground up to 20 degrees cooler year-round, allowing for longer play. Shade can also make your playground more inclusive—some children and adults have sun allergies, and others are more susceptible to sun poisoning and overheating due to certain medications. These medications are commonly used by children who have epilepsy, cerebral palsy, and autism. Children with these conditions might be unable to go to a playground unless there’s adequate shade to protect them.
Miracle Recreation offers a range of shade solutions for every playground, including:
- Single Post Pyramid Shade Structure. With coverage for up to 260 feet and only one post, these structures take up minimal space in your playground but bring robust coverage.
- Single Post Pyramid Cantilever Shade Structure. If you need a single post for your shade but want the post outside the immediate play area so it won’t be near any play equipment, this might be the solution for you.
- Hip Shade Structure. Hip shade structures are highly flexible and offer wide coverage. They are also available in Two-Post Hip and Hip Joined styles, so you can select the right fit for your play area.
- Pyramid Shades. The square, peaked top of this shade resembles a pyramid, offering an attractive look to your playground. Four posts keep the structure sturdy, even over large play areas. Our Mariner Pyramid offers an additional touch of sophistication with a layered look.
- Full Cantilever Shade Structures. Canti shades ensure there are no posts in your play area. Two sturdy posts are outside the play space while the shade itself can cover a large area.
- Integrated Shade. Our integrated shade options allow you to utilize the posts in your playground for your shade.
When selecting the right shade solution, make sure you choose an industry leader such as Miracle Recreation to get high-quality shades that can stand up to the elements. Sturdy fabrics can help keep out more of the sun’s rays and can be durable enough to make your shades a smart investment. Additionally, our shade options are available in a variety of colors, so you can choose vibrant fabric and post colors to complement your project.
Miracle Recreation Play Shade Advantage
- Comes in a variety of fabric and post colors that match your playground
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Provides quick-release options (QRE) to facilitate fabric attachment/removal
- Ensures greater quality control and comprehensive customer support
Providing shade for playground equipment is a good investment.
Playgrounds are a big investment—and like any other investment, you want to feel confident that you’re getting the most value and the best quality for your dollar. Play Shade offers that added assurance—protecting your playground equipment and amenities while improving the guest experience.
A shade structure can make your playground look more appealing. Miracle Recreation has shade solutions in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, so you can choose styles to complement your playground equipment. These shade structures can draw even more people to your playground, and keep them coming back time and again since they’ll be more comfortable while playing or supervising children.
Not sure what kind of shade will work well in your space?
Miracle Recreation can help! Our team can review your needs and help you find the right solutions. Contact your local sales representative today to discuss options for playground shade.Contact a Representative