Making a Better World for Our Children
As a manufacturer, it’s our responsibility to do what we can to create a healthy, sustainable future for generations to come. Our dedication to green practices encompasses multiple aspects of our company – including our manufacturing practices and the products we develop.
ISO 14001 Certified
The Miracle Recreation® environmental management system was certified as compliant with the ISO 14001:2015 standard by our registrar Intertek. We are an environmentally conscious company continuously working to improve our processes. Here are some steps we’ve taken to ensure that we meet those standards:
- Slashing waste through improved technology and processes
- Selling unused plastic regrind to keep it out of landfills
- Recycling damaged plastic molded parts to manufacture Border Timbers
- Recycling all steel cutoffs into new steel
- Implementing new corrugated, battery and plastic recycling programs
Certification requires continual improvement, so we’ll keep working to reduce pollution and waste for a healthier earth.