Alta Glide Inclusive Glider
With help from occupational therapist Dr. Zoe Mailloux, Miracle has developed this swaying, bouncing, wheelchair-accessible glider that makes play exciting for all kids.
- Two large benches include springs for added motion.
- Exterior standing ledges provide additional space, plus handles for gripping and pushing.
- Available as a freestanding event or can link directly to a play system.
- Required access to 12" entry via 12" ramp sold separately.
Contact Your Rep
The push-pull motion helps kids develop balance, coordination, eye tracking and muscle tone. Wheelchair access ensures that all children have the chance to feel the exhilaration of moving through space in fun, enriching ways!
- ADA: yes
- Age Range: 2 - 12 years
- Capacity: 10
- Protective Area: 21' (6.4M) x 25' (7.6M)
- Weight: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)